E500 Internal Server Error When Installing Package in Atom

Viewed 1777

I'm currently trying to install the package atom-beautify to my Atom IDE. When attempting to do so I get the following error:

npm ERR! code E500 npm ERR! 500 Internal Server Error - GET https://www.atom.io/api/packages/atom-beautify/versions/0.33.4/tarball

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in: npm ERR! C:\Users\User.atom.apm_logs\2022-04-19T03_03_14_465Z-debug.log

I understand that this may be solved with downloading additional command-line tools as I currently only have the Windows default tools and Git. If anybody could give me any information on how to fix this issue that would be great.

Thanks :)

3 Answers

Issue is from yesterday I think, I try to reinstall Atom several times and change the configuration but the issue persist, I search more information into Atom official blogs and didn't find like the root cause or anything related Maybe server are down because is not related with the atom basic configuration or apm Hope to solve soon.

Related