using System.Drawing;
using Microsoft.ML;
using Microsoft.ML.Data;
using Microsoft.ML.Transforms.Image;
namespace OnnxTest;
public static class Program
{
public static void Main(string[] args)
{
var tags = File.ReadLines(@"C:\Users\da3ds\Downloads\deepdanbooru-v3-20211112-sgd-e28\tags.txt");
var imageLocation = @"C:\Users\da3ds\Pictures\image.jpg";
var modelLocation = @"C:\Users\da3ds\Downloads\deepdanbooru-v3-20211112-sgd-e28\model-resnet-custom_v3.onnx";
MLContext mlContext = new MLContext();
Console.WriteLine("Read model");
Console.WriteLine($"Model location: {modelLocation}");
Console.WriteLine(
$"Default parameters: image size=({InputModel.imageWidth},{InputModel.imageHeight})");
Console.WriteLine($"Images location: {imageLocation}");
Console.WriteLine("");
Console.WriteLine("=====Identify the objects in the images=====");
Console.WriteLine("");
// Create IDataView from empty list to obtain input data schema
var data = new InputModel { ImagePath = imageLocation };
// Define scoring pipeline
var predictionEngine = GetPredictionEngine(mlContext, modelLocation);
var outputs = predictionEngine.Predict(data);
var outputMapped = tags.Zip(outputs.Scores).Select(t => new { Tag = t.First, f = t.Second })
.ToDictionary(a => a.Tag, a => a.f);
var outputTags = outputMapped.Where(a => Math.Abs(a.Value - 1) < 0.00001f).Select(a => a.Key).OrderBy(a => a)
.ToList();
}
private static PredictionEngine<InputModel, OutputModel> GetPredictionEngine(MLContext mlContext, string modelLocation)
{
var estimator = mlContext.Transforms.LoadImages(InputModel.ModelInput, "", nameof(InputModel.ImagePath))
.Append(mlContext.Transforms.ResizeImages(InputModel.ModelInput, InputModel.imageWidth,
InputModel.imageHeight, InputModel.ModelInput, ImageResizingEstimator.ResizingKind.IsoPad))
.Append(mlContext.Transforms.ExtractPixels(InputModel.ModelInput, InputModel.ModelInput))
.Append(mlContext.Transforms.ApplyOnnxModel(OutputModel.ModelOutput, InputModel.ModelInput,
modelLocation));
var transformer = estimator.Fit(mlContext.Data.LoadFromEnumerable(Array.Empty<InputModel>()));
// Fit scoring pipeline
var predictionEngine = mlContext.Model.CreatePredictionEngine<InputModel, OutputModel>(transformer);
return predictionEngine;
}
class InputModel
{
public const int imageHeight = 512;
public const int imageWidth = 512;
// input tensor name
public const string ModelInput = "input_1:0";
public string ImagePath { get; set; }
[ColumnName(ModelInput)]
[ImageType(imageHeight, imageWidth)]
public Bitmap Image { get; set; }
}
class OutputModel
{
// output tensor name
public const string ModelOutput = "Identity:0";
[ColumnName(ModelOutput)]
public float[] Scores { get; set; }
}
}
I wrote up a very simple test program to try to get an output that matches a python project, only in C# so I could efficiently use it in an ASP.Net api (also just prefer C#). The original Python works, even after I modified it to use onnxruntime instead of keras, which is where the model originated. It gives a float[9176] of scores 0-1, which matches a list of tags in tags.txt, for whether that tag should apply to a given image.
It's a multi-classification problem with TensorFlow. I used the object detection sample to get here, and it returns a result, and the result is...correct, but not. It's rounding for whatever reason.
I'm new to ML and ML.Net has very little out there, so I figured I'd use my first question in a long time and hoping someone can shed some light on this for me.