Gravity Form ID: 54. I have a field where customers select their State. This is a standard dropdown field (Field ID is 11). I have another field (field ID 68) which is an "Option" field set as a dropdown. I want to be able to conditionally hide a few options/values in field 68 if the customer selects "Georgia" for their state (field 11). I read that I could achieve this through Javascript. I am very very new to JS and tried to piece together the code based on other requests, but my code is not working. None of the values are removed when I select Georgia as my state:
jQuery(document).ready(function( $ ){
jQuery("#input_54_11").on('change',function(){
var property_state = jQuery(this).val();
if (property_state == 'Georgia') {
jQuery("#choice_54_68_2").hide();
jQuery("#label_54_68_2").hide();
jQuery("#choice_54_68_5").hide();
jQuery("#label_54_68_5").hide();
}
});
});
Any help on what I am doing wrong would be greatly appreciated. As you can see above, I am trying to remove the third choice and the sixth choice in field 68 when Georgia is selected as a state. Also, I need to make sure that if a different state is selected after Georgia was first selected, that those options that were hidden reappear. Image below that also shows the labels in case that is easier to visualize.
