Next.JS getstaticprops revalidate not working

Viewed 719

enter image description here

In index.js i used getStaticProps function and export it. I wanted to whenever a user visit my page, my api call will run. But i wanted to make this api call every (for example) 60 seconds, not everytime for every user. But, revalidate its not working. I deployed it on vercel. But my website is making api call just ONCE and not doing again.

How can i fix that issue?

Here is my webstie: emirhash.vercel.app

1 Answers

I solved it. It's not about next.js, its about apollo's InMemoryCache class. I updated my apollo-client.js with following:

import { ApolloClient, InMemoryCache } from "@apollo/client";
const defaultOptions = {
  watchQuery: {
    // fetchPolicy: "cache-and-network",
    fetchPolicy: "no-cache",
    errorPolicy: "ignore",
  },
  query: {
    // fetchPolicy: "network-only",
    fetchPolicy: "no-cache",
    errorPolicy: "all",
  },
};

const client = new ApolloClient({
  uri: "https://api-eu-central-1.graphcms.com/v2/cl21y31cg4c5u01z4fd5o11z6/master",
  cache: new InMemoryCache(),
  defaultOptions,
});

export default client;

And now everythings working as i expected. Thanks everyone.

Related