Let's say I have 2 widgets (Widget_A & Widget_B) in a Column on my flutter app. Widget_A contains a SingleChildScrollView() and Widget_B contains a Column on some fixed height elements. I have tried to demonstrate the scenario with the image below.

Now the problem is I want Widget_B to take as minimum space as it requires and Widget_A to take all the available space. I tried to do this using Expanded() widget with a flex value. But if I give flex to Widget_B based on a bigger screen devices, it gives overflow to smaller screen devices like iPhone SE (as Widget_B contains fixed height elements). When I am trying to give flex to Widget_B based on a smaller screen devices, It leaves a large blank space below Widget_B.
I have also tried to wrap Widget_A with SizedBox.expand() and Widget_B with SizedBox.shrink(). But it throws some kind of exception. I am attaching a screenshot of the exception below.
Please guide me, what should I do in this scenario. Thank you very much. :)
