I have the following data in a edges.txt file:
# node1 node2 weight
1 2 3
1 3 2
2 4 16
2 9 17
3 5 7
3 6 1
4 6 11
4 8 4
4 9 8
5 6 6
5 7 15
6 7 5
6 8 10
7 8 12
7 10 13
8 9 18
8 10 9
9 10 14
I want to create s simple G = nx.Graph() using the following code:
import networkx as nx
target_path = open('./edges.txt', 'r')
G = nx.read_edgelist(target_path, create_using=nx.Graph, nodetype=int, data=(("weight", int),))
G.nodes
list_edges = list(G.edges(data=True))
The outputs are:
NodeView((1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 5, 6, 8, 7, 10))
[(1, 2, {'weight': 3}),
(1, 3, {'weight': 2}),
(2, 4, {'weight': 16}),
(2, 9, {'weight': 17}),
(3, 5, {'weight': 7}),
(3, 6, {'weight': 1}),
(4, 6, {'weight': 11}),
(4, 8, {'weight': 4}),
(4, 9, {'weight': 8}),
(9, 8, {'weight': 18}),
(9, 10, {'weight': 14}),
(5, 6, {'weight': 6}),
(5, 7, {'weight': 15}),
(6, 7, {'weight': 5}),
(6, 8, {'weight': 10}),
(8, 7, {'weight': 12}),
(8, 10, {'weight': 9}),
(7, 10, {'weight': 13})]
As you can see my .py file read
(9, 8, {'weight': 18})
(8, 7, {'weight': 12}),
Instead of the right (8, 9, {'weight': 18}) and (7, 8, {'weight': 12}) as stated in the input .txt file.
I've tried using .cvs and .xlsx files and it is the same. I'm using macOS (M1 processor) Anaconda (Spyder IDE). I am building the .txt file using mac TextEdit plain text.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
