I want to pack some func. in a single widget so that I can interact with that particular widget using bind func.
There's Frame widget which packs up widgets in it and canvas.create_window func. in Canvas widget which also does the same as Frame.
Following program generates sticman after every 3 sec. And when user click the stickman, it disappears.
I tried using Frame to pack functions ...
from Tkinter import *
root = Tk()
hitbox = Frame(root, height = 100, width= 100)
hitbox.pack()
can = Canvas(hitbox, height= 450, width= 1000) # Canvas inside hitbox
can.pack()
def stickman (a,b,c,d):
# Code that makes stickman according to coordinates
def HP(p,q):
# Code that makes Progressbar widget inside hitbox which act as healthbar
counter = 0
def init():
if counter == 10:
pass
else:
counter +=1
stickman(100,100,130,130)
HP(90, 120)
root.after(3000, init) # Stickman respawns after 3 seconds
def kill():
hitbox.destroy()
hitbox.bind('<Button-1>', kill)
root.mainloop()
Stickman respawns after every 3 seconds but bind func. with frame does not seems to be working when running code. Stickman doesn't disappears when clicked.