I am new about YOLO Algorithms, I trained my datasets, how can I save those images who detected in prediction part in format image in a folder, after detecting?(yolov4 and yolov5- Googlecolab)
I am new about YOLO Algorithms, I trained my datasets, how can I save those images who detected in prediction part in format image in a folder, after detecting?(yolov4 and yolov5- Googlecolab)
You got x,y,w,h and confidence for detected objects. Use these results and crop detected objects from original images. Run prediction phase on test data, if confidence is bigger than a threshold save input image in a directory in your google drive(connect your google drive to google colab account. Check these links: Colaboratory: Can I access to my Google drive folder and file?, How to connect google drive folder to google colab and Is there a way to connect google colab to my google drive for good?).