Pymoo/NSGA2 : How to interpreter MOO (multi objective optimization) output columns n_nds, eps, and indicator?

Viewed 170

I am doing a multi-objective optimization task using Pymoo.org, but I have a hard time understanding the last three columns of the output.

I assume n_nds is the number of nondominant solutions in each generation. However, I don't understand the eps and indicator. Particularly the indicator column. I have come across this page "Display" which is referring readers to A Running Performance Metric and Termination Criterion for Evaluating Evolutionary Multi- and Many-objective Optimization Algorithms.

I have studied half of the paper. However, I have not found any explanations in that regard.

I would appreciate your valuable comments.


n_gen | n_eval | cv (min) | cv (avg) | n_nds | eps | indicator


 1 |      42 |  0.00000E+00 |  0.00000E+00 |      14 |            - |            -
 2 |      84 |  0.00000E+00 |  0.00000E+00 |      19 |  0.024237527 |        ideal
 3 |     126 |  0.00000E+00 |  0.00000E+00 |       6 |  0.091298096 |        ideal
 4 |     168 |  0.00000E+00 |  0.00000E+00 |       8 |  0.023750728 |            f
 5 |     210 |  0.00000E+00 |  0.00000E+00 |       7 |  0.002902893 |            f
 6 |     252 |  0.00000E+00 |  0.00000E+00 |      10 |  0.032567624 |            f
 7 |     294 |  0.00000E+00 |  0.00000E+00 |      11 |  0.000912191 |            f
 8 |     336 |  0.00000E+00 |  0.00000E+00 |      12 |  0.076898816 |            f
 9 |     378 |  0.00000E+00 |  0.00000E+00 |      12 |  0.00000E+00 |            f
10 |     420 |  0.00000E+00 |  0.00000E+00 |      14 |  0.065060499 |        ideal
0 Answers
Related