React-native / Expo: Attempt to invoke virtual method on a null object

Viewed 439

I am new to react native. I was able to connect my app to Expo go on my android device successfully, but it keeps showing "Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean abi44_0_0.host.exp.expenent.modules.api.reanimated.layoutReanimation.ReaLayoutAnimation.isLayoutAnimationEnabled()' on a null object reference". It does not show anything else, even after reloading severally. Here is how it is displayed on my device

Here is how it is displayed on my android device

enter image description here

Although I was able to open the app on a web browser on my computer. I don't know what could have gone wrong.

here is my code.

import { StatusBar } from 'expo-status-bar'
import { StyleSheet, Text, View } from 'react-native'
//App.js File
export default function App() {
  return (
    <View style={styles.container}>
      <Text>Open up App.js to start working on your app!</Text>
      <StatusBar style='auto' />
    </View>
  )
}

const styles = StyleSheet.create({
  container: {
    flex: 1,
    backgroundColor: '#fff',
    alignItems: 'center',
    justifyContent: 'center',
  },
})

0 Answers
Related