Here was my attempt: https://jsfiddle.net/p872350m/1/
I am trying to add text to the sliding curtain doors, how exactly do I do that?
The text is supposed to flow or slide with the curtains and it does not.
so that the text stays attached to the sliding doors.
I did something, or some things wrong or incorrectly.
How would that be done?
I tried doing it here but what I did does not work, or is not working.
The first issue I noticed is that the text does not stay in the middle, when the window gets bigger and smaller.
The second issue is that the text does not split apart with the sliding doors.
Would I need to attach half the text to one door, then then the other half to the other?
.panel-left p {
position: absolute;
z-index: 0;
width: 640px;
height: 340px;
top: 0px;
left: 0px;
display: flex;
align-items: center;
justify-content: right;
text-align: right;
font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;
font-size: 12px;
color: #00B0FE;
box-sizing: border-box;
/*padding:15px;*/
}
.panel-left p::after {
content: "";
position: absolute;
left: 0;
right: 0;
bottom: 0;
top: 0;
margin: auto;
/*background: black;*/
z-index: -1;
width:640px;
height:360px;
}
.panel-right p {
position: absolute;
z-index: 0;
width: 640px;
height: 340px;
top: 0px;
left: 0px;
display: flex;
align-items: center;
justify-content: left;
text-align: left;
font-family: 'Roboto', sansleftserif;
font-size: 12px;
color: #00B0FE;
box-sizing: border-box;
/*padding:15px;*/
}
.panel-right p::after {
content: "";
position: absolute;
left: 0;
right: 0;
bottom: 0;
top: 0;
margin: auto;
/*background: black;*/
z-index: -1;
width:640px;
height:360px;
}
<div class="panel-left">
<p>added text to</p>
</div>
<div class="panel-right">
<p>the curtain player.</p>
</div>