Now I created a python app using tkinter which it should be used in pc, but I am using windows, so I executed the .py file to .exe.
My problem now is my program that I created need to be shared to others so, some users are not using windows some are using Linux, so they need .elf file and some others are using mac, so they need .dmg file to open the program.
When I searched for creating a .elf file or .dmg like this website: https://dev.to/petercour/python-to-executable-35pj
They are saying that if you are using Linux you will create a .elf file after by using pyinstaller as usual, and I am using windows.
But, I am sure that there is a way to do this instead of using another operating system to convert this file.
Could anyone help please to release this app. (that's my first python app, and it's very important to me, and it's my first time at this level)