I am currently trying to implement a role that can just manage permission for certain namespaces. The goal of this role is to be able to give the role view and edit to other users in namespace where the account which will have the managerrole will be in.
The problem I am facing is that I can currently give the role edit and view, but I can give those roles to the managerrole account as well. That allows him to read secrets of a namespace and I do not want that.
Furthermore, the managerrole can also delete rolebindings that are above his current permissions (e.g. managerrole can delete a rolebinding of an admin of the namespace).
Basically, I would like to restrict the managerrole so it :
- Cannot give to himself the role edit (rolebinding for specific namespace)
- Cannot delete rolebinding above his role (rolebinding for specific namespace - e.g. admin)