I'm using the Google Earth Engine in Python to get a Sentinel-2 composition and download it to my google drive. When doing a manual authentication everything is working fine:
ee.Authenticate()
ee.Initialize()
However, as I want to use my code in a workflow and don't use all the time the manual authentication, I am using a service account, like described here. It works fine and I can use GEE without doing anything manually:
# get service account
service_account = 'test@test.iam.gserviceaccount.com'
# get credentials
credentials = ee.ServiceAccountCredentials(service_account, gee_secret.json)
ee.Initialize(credentials)
In order to export my File to Google Drive I'm using following code:
# export options
export_config = {
'scale':10,
'region':aoi, #aoi is a polygon
'crs': 'EPSG:3031',
}
file_name = "test"
# export to drive
task = ee.Batch.Export.iamge.toDrive(image, file_name, **export_config)
task.start()
With both authentication methods this task is successfully finished (The status of the task is 'Completed'). However, only when using the manual authentication, I can see my exported image in my Drive. When using the automatic authentication, my Drive is empty.
Someone else already asked a similar question here. A possible idea here was that the image file is exported to the Google Drive of the service account and not to my personal Google Drive. However, I am not sure how to access this other Drive.
Does anyone have an idea how to solve this (=how to access the exported file?). Or have another solution for automatic authentication in which the file will be at my personal Google Drive?