I have a collection like this:
{
'_id' : ObjectId('6251f8556e75125f9260f333'),
'name': 'jojo',
'profile': 'jojo profile',
'date': ISODate("2022-04-09T21:18:40.473Z"),
'look': [
{ 'art': 'group-id', 'data': 'alma', 'dt': '1'},
{ 'art': 'called', 'data': 'central', 'dt': '1'},
{ 'art': 'access-time', 'data': 108000, 'dt': '1'}
]
'answer': [
{ 'art': 'rate-id', 'data': 'limit1', 'dt': '1'},
{ 'art': 'protocol', 'data': 'tcp', 'dt': '1'}
]
},
{
'_id' : ObjectId('6251f8306e75125f9260f332'),
'name': 'dodo',
'profile': 'dodo profile',
'date': ISODate("2022-04-09T15:20:58.562Z"),
'look': [
{ 'art': 'group-id', 'data': 'alma', 'dt': '1'},
{ 'art': 'called', 'data': 'central', 'dt': '1'},
]
'answer': [
{ 'art': 'rate-id', 'data': 'limit1', 'dt': '1'},
]
},
{
'_id' : ObjectId('6251a5113700ba4a0a59c48f'),
'name': 'kaka',
'profile': 'kaka profile',
'date': ISODate("2022-04-09T15:22:25.816Z"),
'look': [
{ 'art': 'access-time', 'data': 50400, 'dt': '1'}
]
'answer': [
{ 'art': 'protocol', 'data': 'tcp', 'dt': '1'}
]
}
and I was expecting an output like this:
{
'_id' : ObjectId('6251f8556e75125f9260f333'),
'name': 'jojo',
'profile': 'jojo profile',
'date': ISODate("2022-04-09T21:18:40.473Z"),
'goup': 'alma', // filter by 'group-id' and put value of data field
'called': 'central', // filter by 'called' and put value of data field
'accessTime': 108000, // filter by 'access-time' and put value of data field
'rate': 'limi1', // filter by 'rate-id' and put value of data field
'protocol': 'tcp', // filter by 'protocol' and put value of data field
},
{
'_id' : ObjectId('6251f8306e75125f9260f332'),
'name': 'dodo',
'profile': 'dodo profile',
'date': ISODate("2022-04-09T15:20:58.562Z"),
'goup': 'alma',
'called': 'central',
'accessTime': '', // set blank data if not exist
'rate': 'limi1',
'protocol': '', // set blank data if not exist
},
{
'_id' : ObjectId('6251a5113700ba4a0a59c48f'),
'name': 'kaka',
'profile': 'kaka profile',
'date': ISODate("2022-04-09T15:22:25.816Z"),
'goup': '', // set blank data if not exist
'called': '', // set blank data if not exist
'accessTime': 50400,
'rate': '', // set blank data if not exist
'protocol': 'tcp',
}
I've searched here but couldn't find an answer that matches the problem I'm facing, probably because of the wrong keywords. Since I'm new to mongodb, I'm confused about how to solve the query I want. How can I achieve this? Please help me...