flutter create . is failing with "You must specify a --flavor option"

Viewed 329

I have an existing app I'm developing on mac and need to build a web version. As part of the flow for updating my app for the web, I type flutter create . from the project directory. When I do I get the error

The Xcode project defines schemes: dev, preprod, prod
You must specify a --flavor option to select one of the available schemes.

but flutter create does not have a --flavor option, so I'm stuck. :/

EDIT: I ran flutter create . -v and got the output below

Command line invocation:
  /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild -list

  User defaults from command line:
    IDEPackageSupportUseBuiltinSCM = YES

  Information about project "Runner":
    Targets:
      Runner

    Build Configurations:
      Debug-prod
      Debug-preprod
      Debug-dev
      Release-prod
      Release-preprod
      Release-dev
      Profile-prod
      Profile-preprod
      Profile-dev

    If no build configuration is specified and -scheme is not passed then "Release-prod" is used.

    Schemes:
      dev
      preprod
      prod

  [   +9 ms] The Xcode project defines schemes: dev, preprod, prod
  [  +15 ms] "flutter create" took 1,798ms.
  [   +5 ms] You must specify a --flavor option to select one of the available schemes.

So, I duplicated one of my schemes and named it Release-prod and ran the command again. I got the same error, but with Release-prod now listed. I then went into Xcode and disable all but one scheme, but am getting the same error with all three schemes listed. Is there somewhere else I can disable them? I'd rather not delete them.

0 Answers
Related