Hi I was wondering if anyone here could help me identify what I'm doing wrong while trying to add a library to my CMake project: So originally I built the library https://github.com/recp/cglm in the command line with cmake.Heres what I did
I created a build folder in the desktop(mkdir build)
- I changed directory to it (cd build)
- And then I created the sln with cmake(cmake /path-to/cglm)
After that I opened Visual Studio 2019 and saw 5 projects: ALL_BUILD, cglm, INSTALL, PACKAGE, ZERO_CHECK
I built the cglm project and recieved this in the Build Folder
Then inside the debug folder of the build folder I saw 4 files: cglm.exp , cglm.lib , cgl-0.dll and cglm-0.pdb
Then I went to another project to add the library and created the following CMakeLists.txt
cmake_minimum_required (VERSION 3.8)
project ("MathPlease")
add_executable(MathPlease "MathPlease.cpp" "MathPlease.h")
link_directories("path-to/desktop/dev/cglm/build
find_package("cglm")
When I try to save that I receive the following error
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning CMake Warning at C:\Users\asupr\source\repos\MathPlease\CMakeLists.txt:14 (find_package):
By not providing "Findcglm.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "cglm", but
CMake did not find one.
Could not find a package configuration file provided by "cglm" with any of
the following names:
cglmConfig.cmake
cglm-config.cmake
Add the installation prefix of "cglm" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
"cglm_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If "cglm"
provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
installed. MathPlease C:\Users\asupr\source\repos\MathPlease\CMakeLists.txt 14
If anyone needs the cmakeoutput.log I can paste it here as well any help would be greatly appreciated!