I have a general shiny question, rather than a specific call to help with code.
I've just finished creating a branded shiny template using a mix of fresh and some custom CSS. It's branded and looks sharp for the dashboards I'm building for my organisation. However, I've got one eye on how to maintain the look and feel of our dashboards as our analytics team continues to grow and mature. When we have 50 apps deployed and we want to change the theme, we will have to go through and update the code in 50 different shinyapps if we continue with the current method of fresh and custom CSS in www/.
Does anyone have experience in centralising themes? Perhaps serving CSS from somewhere external to Shiny and calling that at the start of app.R? This would likely require me to unify fresh and my additional custom CSS into a single .css file, but that's something I'm willing to do.
Alternatively, perhaps someone clever has already developed a package to solve this problem?
Any general pointers warmly received.