I'm M1 user and coding on python 3.9.10 up to now.
I try updating lib. with homebrew, especially for python 3.9.12 and HDF5. Also I reinstalled h5py. Here I tried.
brew update & upgrade
brew reinstall hdf5
export HDF5_DIR=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/hdf5/1.13.0/
pip install h5py --upgrade --no-dependencies --force
All upgrade was done. However, I met such an error message when I tried codes, which has no error based on previous build environments.
> import h5py
> File "/opt/homebrew/lib/python3.9/site-packages/h5py/__init__.py", line 25, in <module>
> from . import _errors
> ImportError: dlopen(/opt/homebrew/lib/python3.9/site-packages/h5py/_errors.cpython-39- darwin.so, 0x0002): Library not loaded: /opt/homebrew/opt/hdf5/lib/libhdf5.300.dylib
> Referenced from: /opt/homebrew/lib/python3.9/site-packages/h5py/_errors.cpython-39-darwin.so
> Reason: tried: '/opt/homebrew/opt/hdf5/lib/libhdf5.300.dylib' (no such file), '/usr/local/lib/libhdf5.300.dylib' (no such file), '/usr/lib/libhdf5.300.dylib' (no such file), '/opt/homebrew/Cellar/hdf5/1.12.1_1/lib/libhdf5.300.dylib' (no such file), '/usr/local/lib/libhdf5.300.dylib' (no such file), '/usr/lib/libhdf5.300.dylib' (no such file)
As shown above, hdf5_dir is fixed on 1.12.1_1 after brew upgrade, even I already installed 1.13.0 which didn't make a problem until trying brew upgrade.
Please, help me if anyone know what makes the problem and how to solve it.
Thanks in advance.