I want to create a macro that inserts new column with column name (BL & Container) and then concatinates 2 column in newly inserted column. In this column I named BL & Container is a new column added my macro. Further I want the macro to concatenate the values present in column H and F macro should find column H and F by column name and concatenate the them in to newly inserted column I.
My codes below
Sub insert_conc()
Dim ColHe As Range
Dim FindCol As Range
Dim con As String
Dim x As Long
Set FindCol = Range("1:1") 'Looks in entire first row.
Set ColHe = FindCol.Find(what:="BL/AWB/PRO", After:=Cells(1, 1))
With ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("WE")
ColHe.Offset(0, 1).EntireColumn.Insert
ColHe.Offset(0, 1).Value = "WER"
'x = Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
con = "=H2&""-""&F2"
ColHe.Resize(x - 1).Formula = con
End With
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub
[![Error in code][3]][3]
In this code line " con = "=H2&""-""&F2"" please advise how do I update column nameinstead of H2 and F2 macro should find columna H2 and F2 header name and then concatinate the values in newly inserted column I BL & container. Please advise.