Every time I try to run my react native project using react-native run-android, it throws me the following error
\RenderableView.java:30: error: cannot find symbol
import com.facebook.react.bridge.ColorPropConverter;
\Documents\GitHubProjects\node_modules\react-native-svg\android\src\main\java\com\horcrux\svg\RenderableView.java:30: error: cannot find symbol
import com.facebook.react.bridge.ColorPropConverter;
^
symbol: class ColorPropConverter
location: package com.facebook.react.bridge
\Documents\GitHubProjects\node_modules\react-native-svg\android\src\main\java\com\horcrux\svg\SvgView.java:26: error: cannot find symbol
import com.facebook.react.bridge.ColorPropConverter;
^
symbol: class ColorPropConverter
location: package com.facebook.react.bridge
\Documents\GitHubProjects\node_modules\react-native-svg\android\src\main\java\com\horcrux\svg\RenderableView.java:480: error: cannot find symbol
color = ColorPropConverter.getColor(colors.getMap(1), getContext());
^
symbol: variable ColorPropConverter
location: class RenderableView
\Documents\GitHubProjects\node_modules\react-native-svg\android\src\main\java\com\horcrux\svg\SvgView.java:180: error: cannot find symbol
mTintColor = ColorPropConverter.getColor(tintColor.asMap(), getContext());
^
symbol: variable ColorPropConverter
location: class SvgView
4 errors
Keep in mind this was when I cloned a repository from GitHub and after running npm install.
Probably I should mention too there's a react-native+0.62.2.patch file in the project that I don't remember adding, so I don't know if that has something to do with it.
My guess is that the ColorPropConverter file has gone missing...if so, why it got deleted and how can I restore it? Thanks for your answers.