Is there a way to query product backlog items (and their histories) to find what the parent of an unparented task was before the link was deleted?
For instance here I have two tasks that are showing up as unparented.
They used to be parented to a user story but the link has been broken. Rather than having to trawl all my user stories and look through the history, I would like to be able to run a query (for instance on item 253152) and it to tell me what the parent used to be.
Update 07 Apr 2022:
Miao Tian's answer is of course absolutely correct.
In our case the tasks appear to have never been parented. They where created by a third party tool which appears to have failed to link them correctly. I'll post more information if it is helpful when we get to the cause.



