How get the right Hours with toLocateTimeString

Viewed 28

I'm having an issue right now with mongoose and node js.

first, here is my schema :

const clientSchema = new mongoose.Schema({

    amountOfMoneyInEuro: {
    type :Number,
    required : true,
    },
amountOfMoneyInGnf: {
    type : Number,
    required : true,
    },
    city: {
    type : String,
    enum: {
        values: ['conakry', 'kindia', 'boke', 'collab'],
        message: '{VALUE} is not supported',
    },
    required : true,
     
    },
    hours: {
    type : String,
    required : true,
    },
    moneyTypes: {
    type : String,
    required : true,
    enum: {
        values: ['liquide','orange Money'],
        message: '{VALUE} is not supported',
    }
    },
    clientName: {
    type : String,
    required : true,
    minlength : 2
    },
    phoneNumber: {
    type : String,
    },
    senderName: {
    type : String,
    required : true,
    },
    hasTakeMoney : {
    type : Boolean,
    default : false
    },
    date : {
    type : Date,
    immutable : true,
    default: Date.now()
    },
    updatedDate : {
    type : Date,
    default : Date.now(),
    },
    fees : {
    type : Number,
    required : true
    },
    hasBeenModified : {
    type : Boolean,
    default : false
    }

    })

The problem is with date, indeed each time I create a new client the same hours is being returned by the function date.toLocateTimeString() and I don't know why.

Here is an example :

If I add client B 5 minutes afters Client A would have the same hours while there should be 5 minutes between their creation to the database.

0 Answers
Related