I'm trying to install angular in my AWS EC2 instance, while executing this command npm install -g @angular/cli i'm getting below error message:
[root@<my-ip> ec2-user]# npm install -g @angular/cli
npm notice
npm notice New minor version of npm available! 8.5.5 -> 8.6.0
npm notice Changelog: https://github.com/npm/cli/releases/tag/v8.6.0
npm notice Run npm install -g npm@8.6.0 to update!
npm notice
npm ERR! code 127
npm ERR! path /root/.nvm/versions/node/v17.8.0/lib/node_modules/@angular/cli
npm ERR! command failed
npm ERR! command sh -c node ./bin/postinstall/script.js
npm ERR! sh: node: command not found
npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! /root/.npm/_logs/2022-04-05T19_01_04_592Z-debug-0.log
I followed below steps to install the Angular in my EC2 instance:
Step 1: Launch new EC2 instance using this AMI - Amazon Linux 2 AMI (HVM) - Kernel 5.10, SSD Volume Type - ami-0c02fb55956c7d316 (64-bit x86) / ami-03190fe20ef6b1419 (64-bit Arm)
Step 2: Installed Node using below commands:
curl -o- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nvm-sh/nvm/v0.34.0/install.sh | bash
. ~/.nvm/nvm.sh
nvm install node
Step 3: Install Angular using this command - npm install -g @angular/cli
After executing the npm install -g @angular/cli - got the above mentioned error message.
Could someone please help what I'm doing wrong here, how can I fix this issue.
Appreciated your help in advance!
Thanks!