I am not sure just how possible this is but I am trying to receive text 'BoxFit.cover' from my data source, then type cast it and have it assigned to a variable of type BoxFit. This will allow me to customise my application via my datasource which is on a cloud database
BoxFit kLoginScreenBoxFit = 'BoxFit.cover' as BoxFit;
I get an error " type 'String' is not a subtype of type 'BoxFit' in type cast". is there a way of doing this?
I am not sure just how possible this is but I am trying to receive text 'BoxFit.cover' from my data source, then type cast it and have it assigned to a variable of type BoxFit. This will allow me to customise my application via my datasource which is on a cloud database
BoxFit kLoginScreenBoxFit = 'BoxFit.cover' as BoxFit;
I get an error " type 'String' is not a subtype of type 'BoxFit' in type cast". is there a way of doing this?