I would like to know what would be the best way to keep and transfer my SQL Server database scripts (views, trigger, ...) and my files (dataset and reports) from Power BI in Azure Devops/Repo using GIT.
With the .NET environment, I'm used to building an solution (.sln) in Visual Studio 2019 but I'm less familiar with SQL scripts and Power BI files.
I did try to create a Visual Studio solution for my SQL Scripts and put them directly into Azure Repos directly by uploading them in the service. However, when I click back on my files SQL in Visual Studio, I can't see the scripts? It looks like they are not in the right solution/projet format. It doesn't load as usual and visual studio closes. The scripts are in a directory called 'Miscellaneous' in my Visual studio solution.
Maybe I didn't choose the right solution? And if so, which one should I choose and how can I go back in breaking my histories in Azure Repos.
Thank you