Please tell me if it's possible, I'm trying to parse the site using CEF.
I use the method: CefResourceRequestHandler::GetResourceResponseFilter() - to receive:
-HTML page for each call to GetResourceResponseFilter()
-And to receive the downloaded data themselves.
I'm trying to parse a website with dynamic data, for example, with a constantly updated dollar-euro exchange rate.
In each call to GetResourceResponseFilter() - I get through the method.Get Source() - html page filled in for this call.
At some point in one of the calls to GetResourceResponseFilter() - .Get Source() - I get an html page and see the dollar-euro value inside the hmtl code, which I usually see in the browser window.
My question is, are there any methods of the CEF function that would help me find out how the CEF inserted this value into the HTML code.
That is, I mean:
-from which request to the server did CEF receive this data
-in which buffer were these received data recorded
-And what javascript code - they were embedded in the html code or reflected in the browser window.