Is there a way to transform a json dictionary into a table in Azure DataFlow?

Viewed 86

I have as source a simple json dictionary like this that I want to process with Azure Data Factory. In this example there are two objects with dynamic names: Type1 and Type2, but in the real case there could be much more

{
    "TYPE": {
        "Type1": {
            "ADD": 5,
            "UPDATE": 0,
            "REMOVE": 2
        },
        "Type2": {
            "ADD": 2,
            "UPDATE": 2,
            "REMOVE": 1
        }
    }
}

With an Azure Data Flow transformation, I would like to obtain a tabular structure like this:

TYPE ADD UPDATE REMOVE
Type1 5 0 2
Type2 2 2 1

Parse or Flatten transformation doesn't seem to fit in this case. I Tried with a derived column, using this expression: byPath('TYPE.Type1')

This brings a partial result, it works only for 1 object. What I really need is to obtain the properties for all the objects without knowing in advance their names enter image description here

Maybe if there is a grouping function to sum up the properties Add, Update and Remove of all the objects to obtain something like this, this will solve my issue as well.

ADD UPDATE REMOVE
7 2 3

Thanks in advance for any answer.

0 Answers
Related