I want to know how Shopify calculates the webhook response time.
If the webhook task is completed within 0.2-sec, After that, how does it take 0.99 sec? And I want to know whether webhook takes the same response time on development and production?
I want to know how Shopify calculates the webhook response time.
If the webhook task is completed within 0.2-sec, After that, how does it take 0.99 sec? And I want to know whether webhook takes the same response time on development and production?
Webhook response time or sending Shopify at 200 OK status is the first thing you do once you receive the data, since they can assume your webhook endpoint is broken if they do not get a response within seconds. If you fail to fire off your 200 OK status they just resend the webhook data, ultimately deleting your webhook if you never do send a 200 OK status. Note you also have to send a 401 now if they send you a bogus webhook too.