Google Colab - connecting to Google Cloud Storage does not create an adc.json file since few days

Viewed 321

For the recent few days I have been struggling with the following problem on Google Colab enter image description here Upon entering the produced link and entering my credentials the usual text to copy is not there. Instead I get this windowenter image description here

Afterwards the connection to the google cloud storage looks like this enter image description here. The project number 522309567947 is not my project and I do not understand why its appearing there.

After entering my project ID I am able to connect to my google cloud storage account but the adc.json file with client_id, client_secret and refresh token is not produced. I need this file to connect my tensorflow to my google cloud storage.

The following code will create an error because the adc.json does not exist.

enter image description here

Is there any solution to my problem? Or any workaround to get the adc.json file?

1 Answers

The following code, should fix the issue you see:

!gcloud auth application-default login --no-launch-browser

Related