I create an Unity app to desktop platforms using Unity 2017.4.40. I publish it on Steam and now I Wana publish it on Mac app store. I follow this guide "https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/HOWTO-PortToAppleMacStore.html" to learn how to submit an Unity game to Mac App Store.
I do all steps on this guide and submit a PKG file to AppStore, but the game was rejected. I receive the following feedback from AppStore Review Team.
Hello,
The issues we previously identified still need your attention before we can approve your submission.
If you have any questions, we are here to help. Reply to this message in App Store Connect and let us know.
Guideline 2.1 - Performance
We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on Mac running macOS 12.3.
Specifically, the app did not launched and remained on a loading loop.
We tried to launch and review the app at the following two devices:
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Air (M1, 2020)
Next Steps
Please run your app on a device to identify the issue(s), then revise and resubmit your app for review.
If you are unable to reproduce this issue, ensure you are testing the exact version of the app that you submitted for review, and that you're doing so in a minimally privileged environment. See Technical Q&A QA1778: How to reproduce bugs reported against Mac App Store submissions.
For additional information on crash reports, see Diagnosing Issues Using Crash Reports and Device Logs.
I test my game on MacOS Big Sur 11.6.1 and on a fresh install on another device with MacOS Monterey 12.3.
For me it works perfectly in both tests. But when submitted to AppStore I got this error, now I don't know what I can do fix this to make my Unity game runs on MacOS devices from Apple review team.
How can I fix that?