Debugger on VS Code is not working on Python with Output: DAP Server launched with command: conda run -n MyEnvironment --no-capture-output

Viewed 1068

I am using the Debugger on VS Code since a while for debugging Python scripts and it always worked fine.

Yesterday I tried to work on some scripts written on C-Language and debugging them .. Now the Debugger on VS Code is not working on the Python scripts.

Looking on the Output window on the Python section, I could see the following error (Also figure is shown below):

DAP Server launched with command: conda run -n testenv --no-capture-output --live-stream python c:\Users\user.name\.vscode\extensions\ms-python.python-2022.4.0\pythonFiles\lib\python\debugpy\adapter

I tried to un-install the Python extension on VS Code and re-install it again but it didn't solve the problem. Any suggestions?

enter image description here

2 Answers

I have solved this by upgrading my python version>=3.7.

Since I found I manually run this cmd:

c:\Users\user.name\.vscode\extensions\ms-python.python-2022.4.0\pythonFiles\lib\python\debugpy\adapter

The debugger does not support python3.6 or lower version.

Related