I have just started learning Bootstrap 5. I made a very simple webpage with basic blocks using the row/column guidelines on Bootstrap. One of these columns that I made is not displaying the gutter padding. The other columns are displaying the gutter padding to the left and right, but not the content1 column that consists of the two "posts". I am attaching my HTML and CSS code here.
Here is the webpage that I made in Bootstrap 5: Click Here to View
And I am attaching my CSS code here:
.header1 {
background:#ededed;
border-bottom:1px solid #ddd;
}
.content1 {
padding:40px 0;
}
.post {
background:#ffe6fa;
margin-bottom:30px;
}
.sidebar1 {
padding:40px 0;
}
#widget1, #widget2, #widget3 {
background:rgb(233, 250, 205);
padding:30px;
margin-bottom:30px;
}
.footer1 {
background:#000;
color:#fff;
}
Can you please help me understand what did I do wrong in my code? Why is the Bootstrap gutter padding not displaying for the column with class "content1"?
Thank you so much.