I have an food prep form(Kai). Within it, I have bound data from the Kai table using a listbox. When I press the up and down buttons, the text fields displays the row data from the the KAI table on the form. I want to display another EventName field from the EVENT table. Basically to show the associated event with the particular Meal. My challenge is that I need it lookup the meal via the EventID and display the corresponding EventName form the event table. At the same time, this needs to function as I click on different meals on the form listbox. Screenshots and code below. I hope this makes sense..
public void BindControls() //Assign and bind form fields with data source
{
txtKaiID.DataBindings.Add("Text", DM.dsKaioordinate1, "KAI.KaiID");
txtEvent.DataBindings.Add("Text", DM.dsKaioordinate1, "EVENT.EventID"); //This is where the issue is
txtKaiName.DataBindings.Add("Text", DM.dsKaioordinate1, "KAI.KaiName");
txtPreparation.DataBindings.Add("Text", DM.dsKaioordinate1, ("KAI.PreparationRequired"));
txtPreparationTime.DataBindings.Add("Text", DM.dsKaioordinate1, "KAI.PreparationMinutes");
txtServingQuantity.DataBindings.Add("Text", DM.dsKaioordinate1, "KAI.ServeQuantity");
lstKaiMaintenance.DataSource = DM.dsKaioordinate1;
lstKaiMaintenance.DisplayMember = "KAI.KaiName";
lstKaiMaintenance.ValueMember = "KAI.KaiName";
currencyManager = (CurrencyManager)this.BindingContext[DM.dsKaioordinate1, "KAI"]; //// Specify the CurrencyManager for the DataTable.
}



