Why does Adyen Alipay (test env) url show ILLEGAL_SIGN error?

Viewed 108

I've been attempting to integrate with Adyen and was successful on some of the payment methods like Diners, JCB, Unionpay. However for Alipay, I've been getting this ILLEGAL_SIGN sign error and I can't find anything in the documentation related to this. Following this documentation: https://docs.adyen.com/payment-methods/alipay/api-only, on /payments call, Adyen will return a url. After going to this url, a page with ILLEGAL_SIGN error is shown. What could have caused this? illegal_sign

I tried Adyen's sample rails app (https://github.com/adyen-examples/adyen-rails-online-payments). In this sample app, the other payments are ok but for Alipay it also gets this ILLEGAL_SIGN error.

1 Answers

Adyen sandbox pages are not maintained by them, therefore it is quite likely that there is something between Adyen and Alipay that is causing this problem. I would just contact their support and ask them to take a look to it.

Related