stackoverflow: save theme preference

Viewed 661

Suddenly today stackoverflow looks like this:

screenshot

The blue color is undesired.

I tried to change the theme under settings. The theme is correctly applied, but I don't see a way to save it: As soon as I leave the settings page, the blue colors are back.

What can I do to get to permanently revert to the default look?

UPDATE

Could this be a virus? Heres' what I get on Safari:

enter image description here

I'm on MacOS Monterey. The first screenshot is on Firefox, the second screenshot on Safari. Chrome also gives different colors.

3 Answers

On the "FILTERS" bar at the bottom of your screen, click on the "circle with slash" icon. It will revert your screen to the default view.

Check the date. It's April fool's day.

The way you fix it is you click on your profile picture in the top, then you go to settings, and then you can choose your background. It probably isn't a virus, but I'm not sure.

Related