What causes neovim ram problem with typescript?

Viewed 336

I've been using lunarvim to programming in typescript, so, i'm using tsserver + prettier + eslint... I have 12GB ram. (Intel i5 10210u) SSD

With brave, discord and lunarvim opened, my ram monitor show about 45%-60% of usage.

At sometime, my ram usage just jump to 75%, 80%, 90%, 95% (in a matter of seconds) til my system crash totally. In vscode i'm not facing this problem and with brave and discord oponed aside, my ram usage dont hit even 70%...

Lunarvim install and setup tsserver automatically, my others configurations are:

local formatters = require "lvim.lsp.null-ls.formatters"
  formatters.setup {
        { command = "prettier", filetypes = { "typescript", "javascript" } },
  }
local linters = require "lvim.lsp.null-ls.linters"
linters.setup {
    { command = "eslint", filetypes = { "typescript", "javascript" } },
}

I have also try neovim with native lsp and coc. Both cause the same problem...

0 Answers
Related