Lately, I've been creating a chrome extension and for that, I use a bunch of tools and bundlers that requires a config file-usually starting with a dot. In the root directory, everything looks so cluttered, and it takes a few seconds for me to find a file in the root.
-----
|__ src/
|__ static/
|__ .prettierc
|__ .prettierignore
|__ .gitignore
|__ .parcelrc
|__ README.md
|__ manifest.json
|__ popup.html
What I want to do is to put every config file into a directory named config/ as I show here.
-----
|__ src/
|__ static/
|-- config/
| |__ .prettierc
| |__ .prettierignore
| |__ .gitignore
| |__ .parcelrc
|
|__ README.md
|__ manifest.json
|__ popup.html
How can I achieve this without breaking the normal functionality? Thanks!
I know that some tools lets you define your config file anywhere you want. However, some of them are strict and you can't even rename them. I looked up for the tools I used but I cannot find any information about this issue.
