I need help implementing Applovin native ads in recycler view. I cannot find any references on how to implement app lovin native template ads in recycler view adapter.
The Code to implement native ads in activity is :
public class ExampleActivity extends Activity
{
private MaxNativeAdLoader nativeAdLoader;
private MaxAd nativeAd;
void createNativeAd()
{
FrameLayout nativeAdContainer = findViewById( R.id.native_ad_layout );
nativeAdLoader = new MaxNativeAdLoader( "YOUR_AD_UNIT_ID", this );
nativeAdLoader.setNativeAdListener( new MaxNativeAdListener()
{
@Override
public void onNativeAdLoaded(final MaxNativeAdView nativeAdView, final MaxAd ad)
{
// Clean up any pre-existing native ad to prevent memory leaks.
if ( nativeAd != null )
{
nativeAdLoader.destroy( nativeAd );
}
// Save ad for cleanup.
nativeAd = ad;
// Add ad view to view.
nativeAdContainer.removeAllViews();
nativeAdContainer.addView( nativeAdView );
}
@Override
public void onNativeAdLoadFailed(final String adUnitId, final MaxError error)
{
// We recommend retrying with exponentially higher delays up to a maximum delay
}
@Override
public void onNativeAdClicked(final MaxAd ad)
{
// Optional click callback
}
} );
nativeAdLoader.loadAd();
}
}
How can I add this in my recycler view adapter and show ads? I have searched everywhere on internet but could not find any references how to do that.