I have a tooltip in my UI which has semantics label "Tooltip to know about your number". Below is the code snippet for the same.
Semantics(
label: 'Tooltip to know about your number',
child: InkWell(
child: Image.asset('images/info_selected.png'),
onTap: (){
//some action top show tooltip
},
),
),
When accessibility is ON , and I single tap on info Inkwell, it announce "Tooltip to know about your number" as expected. But my issue here , Its also announcing the same when I double tap.. It should only do the functionality which I wrote inside onTap function when I double tap. What is the best way to make it like , it should not announce when I double tap?
Same code is working fine in android and it announce only when I single tap.. only iOS screen reader is announcing the label on both single tap and double tap..
Same issue when I use Gesture Detector or Button instead of InkWell..
