ReactJs Antd dropdown collapses in localhost after some changes

Viewed 140

In reactjs app, i'm using the antd for dropdown. When I am doing some development it collapses. Then I cleared the npm and deleted all my changes but still the dropdown collapses., It is the issue in all dropdowns over the app.

I again installed the fresh copy from git still the same issue.

Reactjs(Frontend), Expressjs (Middleware and Backend)

I am using the redis caching system. I also cleared the cache in redis still the same issue.

Before enter image description here

After doing some code changes and reverted the changes. Also installed as fresh copy from git. Still it does not get resolved. enter image description here

I am stuck on this and I am very new to this one, pls help me and any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 Answers

Difficult to know without any code but have you tried forcing the drop down to be open via props, would help in knowing if it's an issue with UI rendering or logic bug.

Related