CDK CustomResource attribute error: Vendor response doesn't contain key in object

Viewed 672

Using CDK, I have an aws custom resource that I want to get a value from its response. Unfortunately, I've been getting the error in the title. A simplified version of the response of the lambda that is invoked by the resource is found below:

public class Response {

    private ResponseInfo info;

}

The lambda handler using this response is here

I have tested in AWS Lambda console that the lambda indeed returns json of the form:

{
    "info": {...}
}

enter image description here

but when I try to get it (from my custom resource that triggered the lambda) with:

flyway_resource.get_response_field("info")

I get the error in the title. Any I ideas? How can I view what the custom resource's response actually looks like so that I can use the right keys?

You can view the custom resource definition here

0 Answers
Related