Is there a possibility to configure all the unbound configurations listed here similarly in kubernetes coredns 'Corefile' configuration like this. Only few options are listed here. I am looking for the below server options in unbound conf to be done on kubernetes Corefile coredns configmap.
- do-ip6
- verbosity
- outgoing-port-avoid, outgoing-port-permit
- domain-insecure
- access-control
- local-zone
Example unbound conf which I am looking to do as same in kubernetes Corefile configuration:
server:
do-ip6: yes
root-hints: /etc/unbound/named.cache
verbosity: 1
outgoing-port-avoid: 0-32767
outgoing-port-permit: 32768-65535
domain-insecure: "pub"
access-control: 0.0.0.0/0 refuse
local-zone: 10.in-addr.arpa nodefault
local-zone: 16.172.in-addr.arpa nodefault
I need to do above unbound conf similarly in kubernetes Corefile configuration. As I am new to kubernetes coredns, I am not sure whether these configurations are possible in Coredns. Can someone direct me how to do that? Also I am looking for steps on how to configure this in Corefile configmap using helm. It would be really helpful if I get some information on this. Thanks in advance!!!