I am trying to include data in a package I am just building, I included the data object as follows:
set.seed(289805)
x <- room(10, mean = 0, var = 1)
I got assistance from This Page where I got a sample of code to modify. Here is the documentation jargon stored in the \R folder in data.R bellow:
#' Prices of 50,000 round cut diamonds.
#'
#' A dataset containing the prices and other attributes of almost 54,000
#' diamonds.
#'
#' @format A data frame with 53940 rows and 10 variables:
#' \describe{
#' \item{price}{price, in US dollars}
#' \item{carat}{weight of the diamond, in carats}
#' ...
#' }
#' @source \url{http://www.diamondse.info/}
"diamonds"
Since my data does not come from any web address I think I can not use \url{}. The data I am using is simulated data just like this:
set.seed(289805)
x <- room(10, mean = 0, var = 1)
What I Want
What will I use instead of \url{} in the #' @source \url{http://www.diamondse.info/} line?