I want to create an app to have a detailed info about historical stake and reward changes for each block. Can I track every delegation events that contain any stake balance changes of delegator/validator? Including information like:
- delegator address
- validator address
- amount of tokens that got delegated, undelegated or receive rewards
I found this contract. And then I tried decode transaction's actions and receipts. I still can not find info about amount.
For example this transaction contain unstake_all method. I tried using Near REST API or Postgres DB like
postgres://public_readonly:nearprotocol@mainnet.db.explorer.indexer.near.dev/mainnet_explorer
But, it does not include info about amount but explorer does:
@ojosdepez.near unstaking 211362599667478202066742666. Spent 186315320307823908119982990 staking shares. Total 211362599667478202066742667 unstaked balance and 0 staking shares
Contract total staked balance is 18374491513732210121091349309226. Total number of shares 16197043740284605773282183202762
So can I somehow get these logs using REST API or Postgres and are these logs reliable source? Or if there is any other method to find staking/reward amount info?