I followed this guide:
However, when i proceed with the steps it doesn't seem to work right. I have tried so many options. Ubuntu works however i do not want to use the platform because there is some confusion for me. Basically when I run this command:
curl https://release.solana.com/v1.10.4/solana-install-init-x86_64-pc-windows-msvc.exe --output C:\solana-install-tmp\solana-install-init.exe --create-dirs
The output is the file that I have attached.
But then, when I run this command,
C:\solana-install-tmp\solana-install-init.exe v1.10.4
This is the output: The system cannot execute the specified program.
When i run the same command in PowerShell, it says "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadableAt line:1 char:1 +C:\solana-install-tmp\solana-install-init.exe v1.10.4.
I am not quite sure what to do so I can install this Solana tool suite.
Thanks in advance!
I have tried many things, I am not going to be using ubuntu ever again, i want everything to be with cmd and in the windows 10 system while coding in VSC.