How do I customize Jenkins pipeline stage view?

Viewed 381

I want to customize the Jenkins pipeline stage.
In the below screenshot, I don't want the steps Approve K8s Dev Deployment and Create and Deploy to k8s Dev Environment to show in the pipeline stage view as I am skipping these based on my branch names. Below is the current output.

enter image description here

I want the pipeline stage view to be seen something like below without the Approve K8s Dev Deployment and Create and Deploy to k8s Dev Environment. I want my expected output as below. Am I missing out any plugins? How can I achieve this?

enter image description here

Below is my groovy code:

stages{
    stage('Checkout') {
        steps{
            checkout scm
        }
    }

    // Maven Build and Unit Tests Dev
    stage('Build and Unit Tests') {
        steps{
            build(configuration)
        }
    }

    // SonarQube Analysis
    stage('SonarQube analysis') {
        steps{
            sonarQubeGating(configuration)
        }
    }

    // Build Docker Image and Push to Artifactory
    stage('Build Docker Image and Push to Artifactory') {
        steps{
            artifactoryImagePush(configuration)
        }
    }

    // Approve DEV Deployment
    stage('Approve K8s Dev Deployment') {
        when {
            anyOf {
                expression {
                    return (env.GIT_BRANCH.startsWith('master') || env.GIT_BRANCH.startsWith('hotfix-'))
                }
            }
        }
        steps {
            approveDeployment()
        }
    }

    // Create and Deploy to Dev Environment
    stage('Create and Deploy to k8s Dev Environment') {
        when {
            anyOf {
                expression {
                    return (env.GIT_BRANCH.startsWith('master') || env.GIT_BRANCH.startsWith('hotfix-'))
                }
            }
        }
        steps {
            withCredentials([string(credentialsId: "$env.K8S_DEV_NS_TOKEN", variable: 'DEV_TOKEN')]) {
                kubernetesDeploy(hcEnv: 'dev', hcToken: "${DEV_TOKEN}")
            }
        }
    }
}
0 Answers
Related