I have the following DataFrame in R:
Y ... Price Year Quantity Country
010190 ... 4781 2021 4 Germany
010190 ... 367 2021 3 Germany
010190 ... 4781 2021 6 France
010190 ... 250 2021 3 France
020190 ... 690 2021 NA USA
020190 ... 10 2021 6 USA
...... ... .... .. ...
217834 ... 56 2021 3 USA
217834 ... 567 2021 9 USA
As you see the numbers in Y column startin with 01.., 02..., 21... I want to aggregate such kind of rows from 6 digit to 2 digit by considering different categorical column (e.g. Country and Year) and sum numerical columns like Quantity and Price. Also I want to take into account rows with NAs during caclulation. So, in the end I want such kind of output:
Y Price Year Quantity Country
01 5148 2021 7 Germany
01 5031 2021 9 USA
02 700 2021 6 USA
.. .... ... .... ...
21 623 2021 12 USA