Intended behaviour
Where two values in the same row of two different columns MATCH two values in the same row of two different columns in another sheet, the data in the same row of the third column of the additional sheet is displayed in a third column of the original sheet.
For example...
Where Sheet1 A2 ("1") AND B2 ("A") MATCH Sheet2 A5 ("1) AND B5 ("A"), the value in Sheet2 D5 (1500%) should be displayed in C2 of Sheet1


I have read the below similar questions:
Match two columns in table to two columns in separate table and return value &
Match values in two columns and return value using vlookup from third column in Excel
and tried working them into my spreadsheet but the data I get back is either a "" (blank), "#VALUE" or "#NA"
The below formula seems to be the closest potential resolution but sadly it's spitting out blank from what seems to be an error
I have also tried the below formula with CSE (Ctrl +Shift + Enter) but nothing
=IFERROR(INDEX(Sheet2!D2:D7, MATCH(Sheet1!A2:A7,Sheet2!A2:A7,0),MATCH(Sheet1!B2:B7,Sheet2!B2:B7,0)),)
Any assistance would be appreciated for this excel noob, thank you :)