I'm trying to create a container with bootstrap. I added a name and a button to the top of the container as a row, added back-ground color, and I added a border to the container. The border, however, is slightly wider than the row, so on the right side the border is disconnected from the row and doesn't complete the "window" if you will. Added a picture and my code.
<div
class="container"
style="border-radius: 5px; border: 2px solid #98bcdb;border-top-style: hidden; "
>
<div
class="row"
style="
background-color: #337ab7;
border: 3px solid #337ab7;
border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;
color: white;
height: 40px;
padding: 5px;
"
>
<div class="col-6">
Dokumenty
</div>
<div
class="col-6"
style="
display: flex;
justify-content: flex-end;
align-items: baseline;
"
>
<i class="fa-solid fa-plus"></i>
Připojit soubor
</div>
</div>
<br />
</div>

At first the border was disconnected at the top aswell, but I removed the top side of the border. It looks slightly better, but the right side is still disconnected.
